Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
- Roof tiles: Vienna mulberry, we wanted Monier prime ebony but builder wanted 5000 extra for that :0
- External render: Solver white tone
- Sills bands & keystones: Solver studio white
- Windows & french door to balcony: White lustre
- Entrance door: Corinthian Lite10 with clear glass for timber finish (wanted Tuscan 1G as in the display home but cost extra 3000 so deleted it). Not sure of the colour, may change the door or repaint it black after handover.
- Garage door: Seville Timba grain Coaba
- Internal doors: MDF painted with solver designer white gloss finish
- Kitchen cupboards White (gloss finish) and wenge (matt finish) mixed
- Island bench: granite benchtop: Indian Kinawa (Its light white with grey lines and specs of red in it) goes well with our splashback (2768)
- Glassdoors to kitchen cupboards above the fridge recess and both sides of the ranghood
- Glass splashback: claret (its deep red)
- Nosings and capping: unstained tasi oak
- All tap fittings: Satin chrome
- Cornice: Jazz
- Interior colour: Antique white USA from dulux
- feature walls: Dulux irrigation (not confirmed).
- Balustrades & hand rails: Black
- Ensuite & powder room: Benchtop-corian savannah, tiles: Giove Levigato (goldish earthy brown), Nettuno Levigato (White with gold specs), Semiframeless shower screens. ( fully frameless was costing an extra 880 ouch..). Caroma cube above counter basin.
- Bathroom: Benchtop-corian bone, tiles: Clara marfil, floor kana marfil
- Laundry: Floor: Giove Levigato . This is our feature tile in the ensuite but we have no choice but to use them in the laundry as we had purchased more than we needed due to the variation we made. (Yes we are supplying the tiles and the builder is installing them).Feature tiles in laundry: Mesh mocha, benchtop laminate capri marble.
- We upgraded the stove to hot plate and normal rangehood to glass from Blanco platinum range.
- Wanted frameless mirrors in the ensuite and bathroom but that was $482 extra so having framed ones in chrome colour
- Extra overhead cupboards over the kitchen sink in contrasting vinylwrap (wenge) cost us 3243.
- Laminate pantry with metal frame and standord door cost 1945
- Wanted some square laminate supports in contrasting colour to rear of bench: cost429. but had to have they were so pretty when i saw them in a display home. will add pic. i do have it somewhere in my collection. but it was a bit pricy
- Four coffers in the lounge ceiling cost us 2258
- Alfresco with colourbond roof (surfmist) 4x5.8 m cost us 14,663 extra
- Electrical fittings 5000 not including downlights to 1st floor, this will be done after handover (178 for each downlight, double gpo 126 and single 56
- Clipsal exaust fans x 2, 398 each
- Deleted all the paving as we are doing by ourselves after handover
We were a bit worried that the price of our house was twice the price of the land but we just heard that the price of a plot right next to ours which the same size as ours has been sold for 65,000 more than when we bought last year!!! hurray